Saturday, September 20, 2008

Little Comedienne






Miranda sent me some recent photos of Elsa. She is 4 1/2 months old now. This baby is so cute and funny. It is as tho she knows the camera is on her and she plays to it. I don't think I have ever seen a funnier, more comedic infant. She makes the goofiest faces and looks like she is enjoying herself immensely. We will be seeing her in 2 weeks and I am so excited. I can't wait to kiss that little bald head and just hug the stuffin's out of her. She will be 5 months when we see her this time. Our first and only visit with her was in Toronto when she was just 5 weeks old. What a difference! Her little personality is really coming out and she is very personable. She makes me laugh out loud when I see her photos. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

1 comment:

April said...

She is adorable! I KNOW I see some of you in her face! :)