Saturday, March 1, 2008

Vantage Point

Bob and I just got home from seeing the movie VANTAGE POINT. Very good political thriller. Lots of fast car chases, which I am not fond of.....makes me dizzy and I am afraid someone will get hit. Very interesting twist to how the movie was made. It is amazing to me that the liberal suits in Hollywood allow movies to be made that paint the radical Muslim extremists in such a negative way. They are the bad guys with no exceptions. I recommend this movie.

Now on a different note entirely, I went to see FOOLS GOLD with a friend yesterday. It was a fun romantic comedy. Very predictable, but lots of fun and laughs. Matthew McConaughey is so cute, but he sure gets beat up a lot in this movie. Kate Hudson reminds me so much of her mother, Goldie Hawn, when she was younger. The best character, in my humble opinion, was Donald Sutherland, as a benevelent billionaire. He has such class.

Those are my opinions on my latest movie adventures. Recommend both.

No comments: