Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thoughts on Blogging

I love to write. And I love to share my thoughts on things. Many of my musings are abstract and so I don't share them often. But I thought that a blog would be a good place for me to put my thoughts down. So here it is......My Blog. I am 55 years old and never thought that I would have a blog. For the first 50 years of my life, very few people even knew what blogs were. And now they are common and an excellent way for people to stay in touch with family and friends. Wow! The internet can be such a wonderful way to communicate.
If anyone happens to find this and wants to share any thoughts with me, please feel free. I love the reparte that comes with words. It is fun and challenges the brain.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5,6

That is the secret to a life of peace and joy!

No comments: